Welcome to Mrs. Robbins 1st Grade Class! This is such an exciting time of year... a new beginning with new faces and the opportunity for so much learning! I am looking forward to a great school year and the chance to get to know your children. I want to share with you the vision of our school, D.P. Yates Primary! We want to be a school that lays the foundation for each child's future success in life-long learning, independent thinking, and productive citizenship.
My mission is to help each child start their years of schooling off right. I believe every child can learn if provided with the correct environment and stimulation, and I hope to provide that for them. I want them to learn a lot, to learn to think for themselves, and to be good citizens. I intend to be a positive influence and encouragement to all my students.
Standards are always changing, how they want us to teach your child changes often; however, my love for teaching and seeing your child learn hasn't and will not! I will do whatever it takes to help your child feel successful and confident in his/her learning. To help your child, please work with them every night for at least 15 minutes. By helping me help your child they will succeed and their educational experience will be much more positive! With all this said, I enjoy making learning fun and look forward to an exciting year ahead! I already have so much planned to help engage your first grader and I can't wait to watch each of them grow! Mrs. Robbins
No comments:
Post a Comment